Three Borders Amazon
Colombia - Brasil - Perú
ONLY PAY 10% TO BOOK
Remember, you can make any reservation by paying 10% of the total price.
- Hydration, snacks, lunch and fruit from the harvest
- Insurance policy
- Transportation river
- Guide service
- Jungle equipment (boots, flashlights, rain poncho)
- Biosafety protocols according to the Ministry of Health
- 6.30 am Snack.
- We sail along the Amazon River, sighting the Amazon Pink dolphin, Navigation along the Yavarí river, Benjamin Constant.
- Brazil-City Tour, ISLAND Peru City Tour to this town built in stilt houses is known as the peruvian Venice Lunch.
- Typical peruvian (buffet type) Navigation of the Amazon River 40 mins approximately through Peruvian territory.
- Visit to the Natural Reserve or Lake Pirana.
- Ecological walk or canoeing (according to the weather station).
- Return 5pm.
This project is based on 4 pillars that explicitly promise a radical change towards a real tourist sustainability.
1. Wild species are visited only in their natural environment, not exposing them to direct contact with humans to avoid the vulnerability and disrespect through the abuse of technology and ‘animal selfie’.
2. The local guides or ‘baquianos’ are mainly former hunters and former hunters who have decided to release their shotgun to tie a photographic camera and become image hunters in the jungle, promoting thus the respect to the natural environment visited by the tourists.
3. Visits to the indigenous settlements are carried out respecting a tolerable loading capacity and that does not alter the form of life of these small communities. Visitors learn how they live today in Amazonas by carrying out the same activities accompanied by local guides and avoiding cultural exploitation in the region.
4. Regional gastronomy is the main source of economic income for peasants and indigenous people in the Amazon. To achieve touristic sustainability, it is necessary to promote regional products only in the menu offered to tourists who come to visit a place full of biodiversity, where we can find hundreds of species and fruits that allow to provide an authentic experience in this aspect, reducing the environmental impact of each visit and opening new gastronomic fusion markets for responsible eco visitors in search of vegan, vegetarian and regional options.
Rates include Transport, breakfast, lunch, hydration, activities, local guide, English speaking guide, travel insurance.
*Promo rates are only available for bookings 30 days in advance.
Flights & Transport Only ground and boat transport
Group Size Small Group – 6 max
**For groups larger than 6 people we split and organize to respect loading capacity in visited places, letting visitors and locals enjoy every visit.
PAY $30.000 COP