Piranha Lake Javari Amazon
ONLY PAY 10% TO BOOK
Remember, you can make any reservation by paying 10% of the total price.
- 2 DAYS 1 NIGHTS
- Insurance policy
- River transport
- Guide service
- Hydration, snacks, food
- Jungle equipment (boots, flashlights, rain poncho)
- Biosecurity according to the ministry of health.
- Boat trip by the Amazon River
- Visit Victoria Regia Natural Reserve (ecological walk, lotus flower observation and exposure of medicinal plants)
- Santa Rosa Island; Typical Peruvian lunch (Buffet type)
- Navigation through the Amazon River until reaching the mouth of the Lake Nature Reserve Piranha
- Hike in secondary jungle 2 hours, exhibition of emblematic trees medicinal and timber (Renaco walking tree, cinnamon tree, Chuchuwasa, Remo Caspi, Capinuri, etc)
- Accommodation floating cabin, sunset appreciation
- Night safari around Piranha Lake in canoes and rowing, possible sighting of alligators, and nocturnal animals in their natural habitat
- Night walk, a tour of the jungle is made approximately 2 hours, looking for species like tarantulas, scorpions, snakes, and listening to different jungle sounds.
- Departure 5 am
- Amazon sunrise, bird watching
- Boating, typical artisanal fishing (Piranha)
- Walk to the banks of the Amazon River
- Possible sighting of the pink and gray dolphin
- Return to Leticia 4 pm
The walks are very quiet, the purpose is that they have the possibility to see and hear most of the animals on your adventure in the lower Amazon rainforest (jungle flooded) The guide service is by locals, guides of the region.
This project is based on 4 pillars that explicitly promise a radical change towards a real tourist sustainability.
1. Wild species are visited only in their natural environment, not exposing them to direct contact with humans to avoid the vulnerability and disrespect through the abuse of technology and ‘animal selfie’.
2. The local guides or ‘baquianos’ are mainly former hunters and former hunters who have decided to release their shotgun to tie a photographic camera and become image hunters in the jungle, promoting thus the respect to the natural environment visited by the tourists.
3. Visits to the indigenous settlements are carried out respecting a tolerable loading capacity and that does not alter the form of life of these small communities. Visitors learn how they live today in Amazonas by carrying out the same activities accompanied by local guides and avoiding cultural exploitation in the region.
4. Regional gastronomy is the main source of economic income for peasants and indigenous people in the Amazon. To achieve touristic sustainability, it is necessary to promote regional products only in the menu offered to tourists who come to visit a place full of biodiversity, where we can find hundreds of species and fruits that allow to provide an authentic experience in this aspect, reducing the environmental impact of each visit and opening new gastronomic fusion markets for responsible eco visitors in search of vegan, vegetarian and regional options.
Rates include Transport, breakfast, lunch, hydration, activities, local guide, English speaking guide, travel insurance.
*Promo rates are only available for bookings 30 days in advance.
Flights & Transport Only ground and boat transport
Group Size Small Group – 6 max
**For groups larger than 6 people we split and organize to respect loading capacity in visited places, letting visitors and locals enjoy every visit.
PAY $80.000 COP