- Boat trip by the Amazon River
- Visit Victoria Regia Natural Reserve (ecological walk, lotus flower observation and exposure of medicinal plants)
- Santa Rosa Island; Typical Peruvian lunch (Buffet type)
- Navigation through the Amazon River until reaching the mouth of the Lake Nature Reserve Piranha
- Hike in secondary jungle 2 hours, exhibition of emblematic trees medicinal and timber (Renaco walking tree, cinnamon tree, Chuchuwasa, Remo Caspi, Capinuri, etc)
- Accommodation floating cabin, sunset appreciation
- Night safari around Piranha Lake in canoes and rowing, possible sighting of alligators, and nocturnal animals in their natural habitat
- Night walk, a tour of the jungle is made approximately 2 hours, looking for species like tarantulas, scorpions, snakes, and listening to different jungle sounds.
- Departure 5 am
- Amazon sunrise, bird watching
- Boating, typical artisanal fishing (Piranha)
- Walk to the banks of the Amazon River
- Possible sighting of the pink and gray dolphin
- Return to Leticia 4 pm
Rates include Transport, breakfast, lunch, hydration, activities, local guide, English speaking guide, travel insurance.
*Promo rates are only available for bookings 30 days in advance.
Flights & Transport Only ground and boat transport
Group Size Small Group – 6 max
**For groups larger than 6 people we split and organize to respect loading capacity in visited places, letting visitors and locals enjoy every visit.