The Rodadero Aquarium and Museum of the Sea is the ideal place for those who wish to live a fun experience of learning and reflection on marine fauna. It has nine hundred specimens of one hundred species that can be appreciated in thirteen ponds and fifteen aquariums, in addition to offering visitors the opportunity to swim with dolphins, feed sharks, turtles and jacks.
Ideal to share with the family.
Land and boat transportation / Entrance to the aquarium / Professional guide / Medical assistance insurance / Lunch.
Extra services or meals / English speaking guide / Alcoholic beverages.
- Departure at 9:00 am, from your hotel or place of accommodation.
- Transfer by car to Rodadero, beautiful white sand beach surrounded by mountains attracting visitors in search of sun and possibility of practicing nautical activities.
- Transfer by boat Rodadero – Aquarium.
- Guided tour of the facilities Aquarium, observing the exhibition of species marine of the region, exhibition of sea lions marine and dolphins and visit to the Museum of the Sea.
- Transfer by boat from the Aquarium to the Beach Blanca, free time to enjoy the place.
- 15:00 return by boat Playa Blanca.
- Back to hotel.
What to take with you on the tour?
Sandals / Sunscreen / Swimsuit / Passport or DNI