Tour Minca is a small coffee town located in the lower part of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, where you can see the different rivers, the humid tropical vegetation and due to its excellent location, Minca becomes a unique and special place, Ideal for adventurers who seek to submerge among the exuberant vegetation, know the endemic species, and discover unique landscapes.
Transport from Taganga/ Lunch /Travel insurance /Guide
Alcoholic beverages / Breakfast / Services not specified in the plan
- Departure 08:45 AM to you hostel during 50 minutes to Minca. When you arrive to Minca you will be received by the tour guides with a welcome talk.
- Ecological hike during 1 hour passing by residential area, river, restaurant and arrive to the local farm.
- Know the coffee process, be in contact with a coffee plant in its natural environment and taste a delicious
- Ecological hike during 40 minutes and see a natural pool where you can swim and enjoy nature for approximately 1 hour.
- 45 minute walk to the place where lunch will be taken.
- Cultural tour of bamboo (bioconstruction and biodiversity of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta).
- Tasting of cocoa, chocolate and the cultural tour will be closed.
- 05:00 Return to Santa Marta for 50 minutes to your hotel/hostel.
WHAT TO BRING TO THE TOUR?
Walking Shoes and Sandals / Swimsuit / Cash / Insect repellent and Sunscreen / Towel / Identity card / Water