Enjoy a day trip along the beaches of Santa Marta, in a beautiful sailboat Formosa of the year 79, accompanied by the best scenery. It is an ideal plan for the whole family.
Sailboat trip to Concha Bay / Lunch / Snacks, water and a beer / Entrance to the marina / Use of Kayak, Paddle Board, and masks / Travel insurance.
Unspecified drinks and meals / extra services
- Meeting point at 9:30 at the marina Santa Marta International
- Start of the sailing excursion at 10:00 a.m.
- An hour and a half by car to Bahía Concha.
- Lunch will be served on board the ship.
- About an hour after arriving at our destiny.
- Free time to enjoy the beach, use Kayak, Paddle Board and masks.
- Boarding at 3:40 p.m.
- Arrival at the marina at 5:00 p.m. on.
Note: During Tayrona Park closures (1 – 15 February, June 1 – 15 and October 19 – 2
November) the route to the Inca Inca Beach is made.