This plan is ideal for family outings or groups of friends who want to enjoy the wonders of nature, discover
different species of fauna and flora, bathing in magnificent beaches and the relaxing panorama of an intensely blue sea. Those who are attracted to more exciting activities and variety you can enjoy hiking, horseback riding, swimming, snorkeling and autonomous diving.
Transportation from Santa Marta Professional / Guide ticket to Tayrona Park / Travel insurance.
Alcoholic drinks / English speaking guide / extra services / Lunch.
- Departure from an agreed meeting point passing through the center of the city, taking as a route the Carretera Troncal del Caribe for 45 minutes to the Main entrance of Tayrona Park (El Zaino).
- Technical stop to buy the entrance to the Park National Natural Tayrona.
- Transfer for 10 minutes by car to the parking lot Cañaveral where an ecological tour begins.
- Guided ecological walk of approximately 1 hour from the Cañaveral sector to the Arrecifes sector. (place beautiful to enjoy the scenery and take pictures).
- 40-minute walk through a mixed area between beaches and tropical forest passing through the beaches of Arenillas and La Swimming pool, until reaching Cabo San Juan del Guía.
- Free time to have lunch and enjoy the beautiful beach of Cabo San Juan.
- Ecological walk back of 1.40 hours through the same road to get to the parking lot and take the vehicle for the return to Santa Marta.